Our replaceable nano-fiber filter inserts that are made specifically to fit our masks consist of a membrane that is made of a proprietary blend of polymeric nano-fiber.
The nano-fiber is made of world-leading material that consist of ultra-thin fibers, about 1000 times thinner than a human hair. These fibers form a spiderweb-like membrane that captures tiny particles.
Our nano-fiber filters are made in the USA.
Our nano-fiber filter features:
- 95% Filter Efficiency at PM0.3
- 100% Filter Efficiency at PM2.5
- Tested in an independent lab based in the USA
- Test conditions:
- Flow: 32.2 liters/min, Resistance: 31.9 mm H20, Penetration 4.76% •
- Mean particle size (MPS) 0.3 ± 0.3 μm