ART Mask : SKYE SCHUCHMAN
These times are stranger than we could have imagined. In this era of insurmountable uncertainty, art can be a respite relief for our collective suffering.
Local community matters, local artists matter and in honor of this notion we are hosting works of various local artists to express themselves on the new normal of wearing protective masks.
The purchase of this mask will help support this artist!
Limited edition of 100.
Skye Schuchman is an artist, creative director, and cyclist based in the Sausalito, California.
His mother and father were both concert cellists, his grandmother painted with Clyfford Still in New York, and his grandfather discovered and exhibited fossils in national museums.
Each piece Skye creates is evocative of the art, music, and science instilled in him by his family.
LARGE - adults 180 lbs +
MEDIUM - adults 110-180 lbs
SMALL - petite adults, teens, tweens and kids 8+ ± 60-110 lbs
80%-20% poly-cotton twill exterior
100% poly dry-fit interior
100% poly-spandex details
Made in MEXICO
Fitting the mask:
1. Place the mask over the mouth, nose and chin.
2. Secure the velcro band behind the neck making sure the ears fit trough the loop opening, pulling it as tight as comfortably possible.
3. Press the flexible built-in nose clip tightly around the nose
4. Make sure the mask fits snug around the face and around the chin.
Taking the mask off:
5. When you are wearing the mask to prevent respiratory illness, please take extreme care in following these instructions
6. Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
7. Without touching the front of the mask, unfasten the straps from behind the head.
8. Gently place the mask inside the washing machine, without touching the front of the mask and make sure not to shake the mask outside the machine.
10. If you are wearing the mask for protection against pollutants, you do not have to wash it after every use. We suggest you replace the filter after 48 hours of use.
Washing the mask:
11. Wash the mask with the replacement filter included on a hot cycle with detergent.
12. Pull the clean mask out of the machine.
13. Discard of the old filter.
14. Hang dry.
15. Insert new filter.
**Please know that this mask is not intended for professional use and is not considered FDA-cleared medical-grade PPA.